This Job Was Posted on: 11 February 2017 / APPLICATIONS OPEN
|Remuneration:||Negotiable Basic Salary|
|Commencement:||As Soon As Possible|
|Education level:||Diploma or Degree|
Johnathan Andrews Academy is an established training provider in the fields of photography, video production and professional make-up.
Do you like working with people? Great at customer service? Creative? Do you have strong administration skills? Are you very organised?
Are you interested in developing and growing with the business and establishing a career?
We have an opportunity for the ideal person to fill the position as the Account Specialist for the Academy.
The account specialist will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Attend to enquiries about training courses available at Johnathan Andrews Academy.
- Manage the student relationship with the Academy.
- Customer service.
- Meet sales targets.
- Client retention.
A typical day could include:
- Taking calls from prospective students and arranging meetings.
- Face-to-face meetings with prospective students during which you provide the correct information to them about the training options available at the Academy.
- Chatting to new and prospective students about their passion like, for example photography.
- Send out quotes and invoices to students and prospects.
- Reply to emails and engage with customers on our website live chat facility.
- Process enrollment confirmations as you conclude new business.
- Compile a sales report of daily activity.
- Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm
- Saturdays from 9am to 1pm
- Superior English communication skills (written and spoken).
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Be very organised, systematic and have excellent administrative skills.
- Experience in working with a CRM system.
- Experience in working with the following applications: WordPress, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- A very good communicator and be able to work with people from all walks of life.
- Able to work independently, as well as a member of a team.
- A university degree or diploma.
- At least three years of working experience related to the job functions you will have.
- It will be an advantage if you know how to work with the following applications: Photoshop and InDesign.
- Neat, trendy, well groomed, down-to-earth and well spoken.
To Apply For This Position:
- Complete the form below
- Upload your CV (if you have not already submitted it to us)
- Upload a 60 second video clip in which you sell yourself as ideal candidate and explain what the position entails. This does NOT have to be a professional video and can be recorded with e.g. your smart phone.
- You could also submit the video and your cv via email to email@example.com (max size 19MB)