This Job Was Posted on: 11 February 2017 / APPLICATIONS OPEN
|Remuneration:||Negotiable Basic Salary|
|Commencement:||As Soon As Possible|
|Education level:||Diploma or Degree|
79b is a Creative Incubator and Skills Development Centre (SDC) for young creatives powered by Johnathan Andrews. The business unit is growing and requires a full-time Programme Coordinator to facilitate the day-to-day activities and processes of 79b.
Do you like working with people? Great at customer service? Creative? Do you have strong administration skills? Are you very organised?
Are you interested in developing and growing with the business and establishing a career?
We have an opportunity for the ideal person to fill the position as the Project Coordinator for 79b.
The Project Coordinator will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Organize the activities of incubator and SDC members.
- Maintain efficient workflows for individuals, teams and the project in general.
- Create and maintain management systems for evaluating performance and skills development.
- Facilitate the 79b creative meetings and coordinate the launch of their new projects.
- Induction of new members.
- Duty-related experience.
- University degree or diploma.
- Superior English communication skills (written and spoken).
- Excellent administration, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Own smart phone and reliable car.
- It will be an advantage to have a TV and video production background.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Power Point, Word and Excell.
- Sense of adventure, go-getter and an entrepreneur spirit.
- Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm
- It will be an advantage if you know how to work with the following applications: Photoshop, Premiere Pro, InDesign, Illustrator, WordPress.
- Teaching experience.
- HR background.
- Neat, trendy, well groomed, down-to-earth and well spoken.
References you may want to browse to for background:
To Apply For This Position:
- Complete the form below
- Upload your CV (if you have not already submitted it to us)
- Upload a 60 second video clip in which you sell yourself as ideal candidate and explain what the position entails. This does NOT have to be a professional video and can be recorded with e.g. your smart phone.
- You could also submit the video and your cv via email to firstname.lastname@example.org if it is up to 19MB, or share via Google Drive or DropBox.